Lagoi Bay Lantern Park
Located at the beach side of Lagoi Bay, Lagoi Bay Lantern Park invites you to explore the variety of marine species which are artificial in larger size than living size. You should go through the tunnel with length of 14 m to move to the underwater world.
There are also land animals which are classified as endangered species such as Javan Rhino, Komodo Dragon, Sumatran Elephant, Sumatran Tiger, and Orang Utan.
Lagoi Bay Lantern Park was established on an area of 4000 m2 with a track length of 300 m. This will spoil the your eye with 21 kinds of colorful and lighted animal replicas at night. However, you also can enjoy this park during the day even less beautiful as the night. Day time is also suitable for you who want to read information on knowledge board available for each animal. Have a good holiday at Lagoi Bay Lantern Park!
- Admission Fee
- Food*Gram Meal Voucher IDR 20.000
- All meals and beverage unspecified
- Travel insurance
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year and other public holiday
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost