Safari Lagoi & Eco Farm
Safari Lagoi Bintan is up camp at Bintan in the near future! Embark on an adventure walking along side elephants, Komodo, Orangutan and come face-to-face with other wild animals. At the same time, the Eco-Farm tour will give visitors, especially the urban dwellers, the opportunity to embark on a 1.5 hours journey of discovery on nature’s eco-cycle and the mechanics around the eco-farm as well as the wildlife animals.
Set out on an adventure at Safari Lagoi and Eco Farm and come face-to-face with rescued and endangered animals including orangutans, Komodo dragons, sun bears, elephants and a 6 metre crocodile! In addition, the 2-hours guided tour will allow urban dwellers to have a better understanding of the eco-cycle as they ‘get their hands dirty’ by trying a hand at planting or harvesting (subject to seasonality) in the farm and taste the fresh fruits at the end of the tour.
- Two ways Land Transfer
- Safari Lagoi Entrance Fee
- English Speaking Guide
- Rujak Dessert & Bottle Drinking Water
- All meals and beverage unspecified
- Travel insurance
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year and other public holiday
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost